10bet体育中文 is an inclusive school. It is our intent to provide a curriculum that is broad, varied and flexible, and which can provide for the individual needs of all our students. It is our aim that all students be successful in life and be prepared to take their rightful place in society.
We implement the intent of our curriculum through, for instance, the following:
- All students in KS3 are taught all national curriculum subjects and Religious Education
- A broad offer and significant freedom of choice at both KS4 and KS5
- All students in KS3,4 and 5 receive weekly PSHE lessons
- Options and careers advice is personalised for every student, including SEND students
- The progress of every individual student is tracked to continually review that their individual curriculum remain appropriate to their needs
- Exciting enrichment opportunities including trips in London and beyond and workshops
The school continually reviews its full offer at all key stages, including the broader offer of Enrichment activities and opportunities.
At Key Stage 4, Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls runs a three-year progamme of study which is updated annually depending on student uptake and our options page has more information.
Please click on the relevant subject for more information on the course or courses on offer, relevant syllabii, and assessment information.
Please contact Mr Doyle with any enquiries pertaining to the curriculum.